Darryl has lived a life of adventure and pushing boundaries in the world of extreme sports his whole life. In pursuing a career of freestyle snowmobiling on his way to compete in X-Games Darryl sustained a T4 spinal cord injury under rotating a backflip on a snow-machine in 2009. Despite the injury Darryl continued the life style he knew, only now in a new adaptive way!
- 2013 X-Games Adaptive Snow Cross
- 2016 2nd WCMX World Championship
- 2016 Crankworx Adaptive Downhill Mountain biking
- 2017 World Adaptive Surf Championship
- 2017 World Cup Para Bobsled