QT Winter Jacket | Black
S, M, L, XL, XXL
GEO TECH STORM 3 Layer Fabric. Water resistant PFC free Treatment, Magzip, Primaloft Gold
- Within EU free shipping above €200
- Easy return policy
- Worldwide shipping
For this revolutionary jacket we rolled the extra mile. The QT Jacket is developed with the help of our ambassadors and quad- and tetraplegics. Together we came up with the 50/50 fit. The ideal solution to take care of the ‘belly’ and ensure a good fit around the shoulders.
The outer shell of the jacket is made of GEO TECH Storm 3Layer fabric, which is: breathable, windproof and waterproof.
The insulation is guaranteed by Primaloft® Gold ECO insulation, this is known as the absolute epiphany of insulation, there is simply no better option. A bit more on the chest and shoulders and a bit less on the lower back (backrest) and arms (for good range of motion).
The zip we used is a Magzip®
• Magnetic base allows for easy starting and single handed use
• Minimum dexterity required to close the zipper
• Zipper base holds together and meets all industry standards
• Easy and natural feel when unzipping
Most important features
- 50/50 Fit: The fit accounts for the space needed for the belly the 50/50 fit takes out all the excess material that so often comes with choosing a ‘non seated’ jacket design. Choose your size to fit your shoulders, there will be room for the belly.
- 12-degree angle on the collar: to fit the position of the neck and head when seated.
- ‘Rule of Thumb’ wrist closures. Finally, a good looking and functional wrist closure!
- Shorter in the front: No more bulky look, designed to sit.
- Center Pockets: More ease of use.
- Two inner pockets left and right
- Magnetic closures on storm flap
- Silicon grip on the lower back, prevents the jacket from riding up.
- Stowable Adjustable hood, cut to ensure good vision and to rotate with movements of the head.
- “Slippery sleeves”, a super soft liner enhances the ease of sliding through the sleeves when putting the jacket on. Less hassle, faster.
- Sleeve protection. An extra durable layer is laminated on top of the fabric on the inside of the lower arm. It highly enhances the durability of the jacket.
- Laser Eyelets
- Laser welded pockets
- Taped seams
- PrimaLoft® Gold is sustainably produced and is a high-quality filling that we use to keep you warm during outdoor activities.
Kinetic Balance works with well-known fabric and material brands such as Primaloft®, Thermolite®, Cordura® and GEO TECH®. The absolute best of the best. Kinetic Balance is happy to receive recognition of these acknowledged world leading companies in outdoor performance materials. It gives us the opportunity to supply you with the best possible Chair Riding Apparel, made for your way of living and moving!